Structures that pass through the diaphragm--- Mnemonic
When we go to thorax or abdomen... It's hard to remember their relation... We created a mnemonic to make it easy for you.
What sort of relation? The relation of structures that pass through the diaphragm?
Ok I know one mnemonic for that:-
I ate (8) ten eggs AT twelve.
I: Inferior Vena Cava
aTe: T8!
Eggs: Esophagus (Vagus rhymes with it!)
Ten: T10
AT: Azygous vein(variable) , Aorta, Thoracic duct! Twelve: T12
So to summarize:-
IVC - T8
Esophagus, vagus - T10
Azygous,aorta, thoracic duct - T12
Hope this helps!
OPENINGS IN THE DIAPHRAGM---Reference GRANT'S ATLAS
INFERIOR VIEW OF DIAPHRAGM
![]() |
DIAPHRAGM WITH ITS MAJOR AND MINOR OPENINGS
|



How to Deposit and Withdraw from a Casino Account - Dr
ReplyDeleteTo 전라남도 출장마사지 add to that there are multiple ways to 벳 매니아 deposit a 제천 출장마사지 casino account. · Choose the 전라북도 출장안마 “Cashier” option at the top right corner. 시흥 출장안마 · Enter your personal details and the
The subject of cricbet99 betting id is useful for readers who want to understand account-related terminology connected with the platform. I like that the topic highlights the importance of keeping account credentials private and verifying information carefully. Understanding the purpose of an account ID can make platform navigation easier for newcomers. Overall, this discussion provides a simple explanation while encouraging readers to protect their login information and review account details before using any available features.
ReplyDelete